Thursday, June 25, 2009

Anes Arrives Tonight!

After 11 months of chatting with Anes' uncle Asmir, I finally get to meet the child I have been hoping and praying for for so long, and his loving family. In less than 2 hours from this moment. I can not wait! I have butterflies in my stomach. I am leaving for the airport in just a few minutes. Can I ask you to say some prayers for this family? Pray that they arrive safely and pray that we are all that they hope we will be for them.

I want to state a special thanks to the Language Training Center in Indianapolis, for caring enough about this child and his story to assist us tonight with translating at no cost to us. What a kind and generous gift. Our gratitude is immense.

I will post more later tonight, so that those following Anes' journey can know that the family arrived safe and sound and is settled in for the night in their room.

Thank you for caring about Anes!

Cheers,
Holly

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Anes and family! I am so glad you are here, and hope that you are able to get the care that you need. Praying daily, Kelly Dawson

    ReplyDelete