Sunday, June 28, 2009

OFF TO THE ZOO

Well, I certainly have lots to report from the last couple of days, and I will do that this evening. I have not had much time...but we have been having a great time getting to know each other and spend quality time with each other. I have lots of pictures to share from the last two days as well, and will do so later this evening.

I just wanted to post a quick bit of info, to let you all know that things are going great. We are actually heading to the zoo in just a couple of minutes. Aldina had never been to a zoo, and Adis only once in Kosevo I believe. Anes has been a little angel, and I have adored getting hug and kiss him. He even "kisses" you back! So much fun!

I will update with more details and picutres later tonight!

Have a blessed Sunday!
Holly

1 comment:

  1. Im so glad that someone like you is around to help them! he is so cute!

    ReplyDelete